Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back Home

Hello Hello Hello

I am back! Unfortunatly i have returned to this shithole I call Toronto. I cant complain too much but the weather does suck and I'm sure a lot of you out there will agree. My plane touched down on Sunday afternoon at around 5. The 4 hour stop over in NY wasn't as bad as I thought just boring as hell. While I was sitting waiting for my plane to arrive something caught my eye which got me thinking. A woman and her child were walking around looking very confused for some unknown reason. The woman seemed like she was looking for a seat and wasnt paying much attention to her little boy who looked about 5 or 6 years old. While this woman was looking for a seat her kid was running all over the place speaking and shouting in what seemed to be some east european language. The thing about it was that the woman continued to search for god-knows-what and paid no attention to her child who at this point was a good 15 feet away. Now keep in mind folks this is JFK airport and children still do get abducted in this day and age. This woman sat down and proceeded to act like the child did not belong to her. This fuckkin amazed me! And the worst part about it was when the stewardess called out our flight number for us to bord the plane this kid went up by himself with passport and ticket in hand ready to board the plane. These people were as shocked as i was. All this while the woman was on her laptop and didnt look up once. PEOPLE LOOK AFTER UR CHILDREN OR THEY WILL BE ABDUCTED!!!

geeez

-Mack

No comments: