Monday, February 16, 2009

Got Drake?


So im here checkin out my email, facebook all tht shit and I get air of Drakes new mixtape. Now Aubrey has been in the lime light for a while now. I used to hate on the light-skinned-once-parapaglegic-living-off-his-acting-money-self. And im not too proud to admit I hated on dude for making more money than me...just like any other hater does. So out of sheer hatred I clicked the link and heard what this dude had to say...not expecting much (especially after Comeback Season). To my surprise this guy had shit to say...and it sounded good. As much as I want to hate on dude...I can´t. Simple and plain dude actually has talent and ill be the first to admit it. For all you hating ass bum ass dudes out there get off ur own pedastool and cop a Drake mixtape it might do some good for your ego.

http://nahright.com/news/2009/02/13/octobers-very-own-presents-drake-so-far-gone/#more-16980

theres the link.
download the mixtape.
listen to it.
enjoy it.
send the link to a friend.
stop hating.

- Mack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good post man