Monday, February 16, 2009

España!!!

QUE PASSA! yáll


Thts right I´m in España u jelous fucks! I landed early morning in Barcelona and was picked up by my dudes Pablo and Carlos. Its my third day here and of course we have hit up a few clubs and not stoped consuming that bottle of Ballantine´s (the finest whisky out there in case u dumbshits don´t recognize). The first night I touched down we hit up Razzmataz, a large two floor club packed to the brim with good looking women and good tasting drinks. Oh yea and the drinks here...u kno how in T.O. u pay 5-7$ for a drink (so I hear, moretimes my hands is grippin a bottle lol) and the bartender proceeds to pour the amount tht couldnt ge a rodent drunk. Well in this beautiful country they insist on getting anyone and everyone drunk quick. The drinks served here are 50/50 and dont stop coming the whole night. The second night we proceeded to reach OPIUM, a spot for all the foreingers like myself. We touched down at the club at around 2am and the club was just starting to get full. Thts another thing...T.O. I must say that this closing clubs/bars at 3am and the stoppage of alchol at 2:30 has to stop! As we are just leaving our clubs, here people are just entering the club and dont leave till 7am. And no, this shit aint done one or two weeks in a row...its a fuckkin traditional regular-ass weekend! Anyway Ima keep yáll updated and post some pics when I get back.


- Mack

No comments: