Monday, February 9, 2009

New Redway:TheRapperGuy track



Ok so i'm cruisin on the net. Checkin the facebook, twitter, g-mail and all tht good stuff. I check my facebook inbox and see its flooded with "Highclass EXXXCLUSIVE: Redway feat Brandon Brown". Didn't think much of it cause to tell you the truth. I ended up checkin the single and I was plesently surprised. The dude Redway has been doing it hard (no homo). Highclass has been and continues to hold it down. At first I didn't think Redway had the potential to do it for T.O. but as this young cat continued to make hits and as long as that powerful Highclass movement continues to do the promo and marketing they are notorious for I see a promising future for this dude. Honestly there are only a few cats I can say this about in T.O. Nowadays everyone raps. But only select people are entertainers. A rapper has to be entertaining...point blank period. If not then what incentive would I have to listen to them? Yea production counts, so do lyrics but only to an extent. If a dude/girl rapper swagg aint on point then stop rapping...point blank period. So with that all said...heres a listen to the newest from Redway feat Brandon Brown.
Keep doin ya thing homey.

- Mack

No comments: